Erik Santos for Spotted May 2016
May 18, 2016
Erik Santos on cloud nine after singing at Papal Holy Mass: “Parang may blessed Holy Spirit na humaplos sa puso ko.”
by Rey Pumaloy posted on January 19, 2015
Sobrang nabiyayaan daw ang singer na si Erik Santos dahil sa pagkakataong kumanta sa Holy Mass ni Pope Francis para sa milyun-milyong Pinoy sa Quirino Grandstand, sa Luneta, Manila, noong Linggo, January 18.
Si Erik ang umawit ng Responsorial Psalm sa huling misa ng Santo Papa sa bansa.
Saad niya, “Sobra akong blessed, ramdam ko talaga yun.
“God’s favor sa akin yung nangyari.
“Nakita ko nang malapitan si Pope, iba yung feeling, ang holy-holy talaga niya.
Vote for our POPborito ERIK SANTOS on ASAP Pop Viewers Choice 2013!
3 ways to vote:
1. via online – http://asap.abs-cbn.com/popawards
2. via mobile – text POP 5 | text POP 41 send to 2331(Globe, TM & SUN) or 231(SMART & TalkN’Text)
3. via Chalk & StarStudio Mag – cast your votes using POP Balota. 1 POP Balota is equal to 10 Votes. Drop your entries at selected National Bookstore, ABS-CBN Studio Tours & Tower Entrance, ABS-CBN Regional Network Group Offices.
- Storm clouds may gather & stars may collide (Erik Santos & Charice duet of Come What May) – via queenzomania.com
- Erik Santos: “Abangan nyo ibang This Is The Moment ang makikita nyo” – via yuccaka.wordpress.com
- Erik Santos: More inTENse at 10 – via The Philippine Star
- Video: Anong gustong maging costume ni Erik Santos ngayong Halloween? – via myxph.com
- Erik Santos, dadaluhin ng mga royalty sa “inTENse”! – via MYX Philippines
Erik with his ASAP birthday cake from Erik Santos Friends Online (ESFO) Family
- ESFO Davao Surprise Birthday Celebration of Erik Santos (Pictures) – via Clarisa Aranaydo FB
- Erik Santos in Concert Part 8: POWER OF ONE (2010): let us take you back to his 2010 concert, “Power of One” as we listen to “Climb Every Mountain”, a part of his outstanding Broadway medley.
- Thank you for joining this week’s @ErikSantos_inTENse Throwback Thursday pics with @eriksantos instagram feed for the theme #ESinTENse performance showing the Prince of Pop in his utter most inTENse best in a performance! (Join us every Thursday and don’t forget to hashtag #eriksantosinTENse.)
ERIK SANTOS payag magkadyowa ng chaka: Basta mahal na mahal ko!
By Julie Bonifacio
October 16th, 2013
All-out ang ginawang pagdamay ng Prince of Pop na si Erik Santos kay Angeline Quinto nu’ng namatay ang ama ng female singer. Isa si Erik sa maagang nagpunta sa burol hanggang sa misa na ginanap nu’ng huling gabi.
Kaibigan lang daw talaga niya si Angeline. Mas click daw sila as friends. In fact, isa si Angeline sa mga guests sa concert ni Erik sa PICC on Nov. 9 na we heard soldout na ang VIP seats.
Erik Santos on being linked to Angeline Quinto: ‘Just read between the lines’
10/16/2013 9:55 AM
by: Rhea Manila Santos
As culmination of his tenth year anniversary in the industry, Erik Santos stages his biggest solo concert entitled inTENse: A Decade with the Prince of Pop on November 9, 2013 at the PICC Plenary Hall, CCP Complex, Pasay City.
According to the 31-year-old singer, he said he considers this a big milestone in his life. “My greatest achievement talaga is tumagal ako ng ten years kasi hindi lahat ng nag-aartista o pumapasok sa ganitong mundo ay nakatagal ng ganun. Mahirap kasi maka-sustain ng career sa dami ng reality shows at sa dami ng mga gustong maging singer at artista so sobra akong blessed. Sobrang thankful ako sa dinami dami ng mga contest para sa mga gusto maging singer eh nabigyan ako ng chance. Given the platform of showbiz ngayon, ang dali-dali mag-change so dapat talaga visible ka palagi sa radio, sa TV at kailangan palagi kang may kantang napapakinggan ng mga tao,” he said.
Erik Santos admits Angeline Quinto is ‘very special’
October 12, 2013
There is never a lack of showbiz romances, whether real or imagined. Erik Santos has definitely had his share of this, notably now with Angeline Quinto, with whom he is being romantically linked.
Without mincing words, Santos easily admitted, “Ah, si Angeline, very special sa akin ’yan.”
Erik Santos admits he feels pressure from questions asking when he’s getting married
by Bernie V. Franco posted on October 11, 2013
Inamin ni Erik Santos na nagkaroon ng kumpetisyon noon sa ibang miyembro ng ASAP Champions na kinabibilangan niya, kasama sina Sarah Geronimo, Christian Bautista, Mark Bautista, Jed Madela, Yeng Constantino.
Erik Santos aims to start a family, penetrate Asian music market
By Chuck Smith
September 11, 2013
MANILA, Philippines – Although his love life hasn’t been making headlines, Erik Santos reveals one of his goals is to start a family in the near future.
“Siguro, in the next three to five years, I have to establish my own family na rin,” he said in an interview with Philstar.com and other entertainment press on Monday, September 9.
Erik added: “Kasi, kailangan din yun di ba? Yung maka-build ka ng sarili mong pamilya. I’m looking forward to that.”
The 30-year-old singer said he’s been dating lately. Erik adds he prefers to be in a relationship with someone non-showbiz. “Para tahimik,” he explained.
As for his career goal, Erik said he dreams of penetrating the international music scene, particularly in Asia.
Erik Santos strives to stay relevant
by NR Ramos
September 11, 2013 (updated)
Erik Santos may be loveless at the moment but it doesn’t mean he’s not dating.
People don’t hear much about it because Santos keeps it confidential for a reason.
“They’re private people,” he told PEP of his dates.
Apparently, the singer is not keen on dating colleagues since doing so is rife for nasty talk.
He hinted at thinking of starting a family “siguro in the next three to five years.”